Paper straws suppliers and producers
Our challenge is to counter the oriental “low cost” market which we know is often synonymous with poor quality.
Paper straws production
The main strengths of our paper straws are 5:
- Compared to other “Plastic-free” alternatives, they have a lower cost and are customizable.
- They can be easily recycled at low cost.
- The global impact on the environment is neutral: in fact, even if their production involves CO2 emissions, which are lower than plastic, the plants grown for the production of paper consume CO2.
- Aesthetically and functionally they have nothing to envy to plastic and also do not alter the flavor and taste of both cold and hot drinks.
- Part of the REVENUE is DONATED to the Phoenix Voyage humanitarian association.
Get 30% discount!
“The European directive on the use of single-use plastics makes it necessary to produce biodegradable straws for supermarkets, clubs and consumers. QAR7.3 was born from this urgent market need, a young company that produces paper straws. It is a low-cost recyclable product, which has proven to be an excellent substitute for plastic.
QAR7.3 was created by a team made up of enterprising young people, who have chosen to strive to place high quality products at low prices on the Italian and international market. Another value that distinguishes them is certainly the choice of “Made in Europe” raw materials, in order to support the Community market and limit the CO2 emissions associated with their transport. The goal is also to counter the oriental “low cost” market, which is often synonymous with poor quality.