High quality raw materials, suitable for contact with food, made with FSC certified pure cellulose kraft paper, water-based glue and ink.
- AHLSTROM MUNKSJO ROTTERSAC CERTIFICAT ISO 50001
- CelluStraw 60G preliminary TDS_03062019
- CelluStraw 120G non cal preliminary TDS_03062019
- CelluStraw Alim E
- Certif FSC Ahlstrom-Munksjö Rottersac
- Certif ISO 22000-2005
- Certif PEFC Ahlstrom-Munksjö Rottersac E
- Certif TUV – OK compost home – CelluStraw
- Certif TUV – OK compost industrial – CelluStraw
- CERTIFICAT ISO 9001 V2015
- CERTIFICAT ISO 14001 V2015
- CERTIFICAT ISO 45001 V2015
Bio paper straws produced in Europe in compliance with EU Directives
- Ecological, recyclable, biodegradable, compostable, non-toxic, odorless.
- High quality raw materials, suitable for contact with food, made with FSC certified pure cellulose kraft paper, water-based glue and ink.
- Resistant, they do not shatter, do not tighten, do not leave residues.
- Perfect for cold or hot drinks, such as water, milk, tea, juices, milkshakes, smoothies, cola, cocktails, etc.
- Available in different lengths and diameters, in packaging of various contents, even in single printed packaging.